• The DRST-FR signal converter can be configured with OMSET software in a standard PC
and the TXUN-KIT communications unit. Application
• The f/I function performs frequency to current and voltage conversion.
• The f/f function can be used for pulse division or multiplication and as a buffer collecting fast pulse trains.
• A scale factor may be entered in all functions. Using both digital inputs, pulse addition or subtraction are possible.
• The frequency generator function is used as e.g. a time base or clock generator.
• Input and supply polarity reversal protection. Current and voltage output signals galvanically separated from the supply and the inputs.
• Programmable digital outputs including NPN, PNP or relay options. Technical Characteristics
• 5 front LEDs, indicating f1 and f2 active inputs (not NPN), Dig.out.1 and 2 active outputs, and a programmable error signal.
• Analog current output can be configured to any current within 0 to 20 mA range.
• Voltage output range is selectable between 0 to 10 Vdc and 0 to 1 Vdc by use of internal jumpers.
• Input range: Frequency: 0 to 20,000 Hz Sensor types: NAMUR, tacho, NPN, PNP, TTL, S0
• Output range: Current and voltage output: 0 to 20 mA / 0...10 V Relay outputs: 0 to 20 Hz NPN and PNP output as f/f: 0 to 1000 Hz NPN and PNP output as generator: 0 to 20,000 Hz
Specifications Environmental Conditions Operating Temperature: -20 to 60°C Calibration Temperature: 20 to 28°C Relative Humidity: < 95% RH (non-cond.) Protection Degree: IP20 Mechanical Specifications Dimensions (HxWxD): 109 x 23.5 x 130 mm Weight Approx: 240 g DIN Rail Type: DIN 46277 Wire Size: 1 x 2.5 mm2 stranded wire Screw Terminal Torque: 0.5 Nm Common Specifications Supply Supply Voltage, Universal:21.6 to 253 Vac, 50 to 60 Hz or 19.2 to 300 Vdc Fuse: 400 mA SB / 250 Vac Max. Required Power: 3.5 W Internal Power Dissipation:3 W Isolation Voltage Isolation Voltage, Test/Working: 3.75 kVac / 250 Vac Power-Up Delay: 0 to 999 s Warm-Up Time:1 min. Programming: Loop Link Signal/Noise Ratio: Min. 60 dB Response Time, Analog:< 60 ms + period Response Time, Digital Output: < 50 ms + period Signal Dynamics, Output:16 bit Effect of Supply Voltage Change: < 0.005% of span/Vdc Auxiliary Voltage: NAMUR Supply: 8.3 Vdc ±0.5 Vdc / 8 mA S0 Supply: 17 Vdc/20 mA NPN/PNP Supply: 17 Vdc/20 mA Special Supply (Programmable): 5 to 17 Vdc/20 mA Temperature Coefficient:< ±0.01% of span/°C Linearity Error: < 0.1% of span EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.5% Input Specifications Common Input Specifications Max. Offset: 90% of selected max. frequency Measurement Range: 0 to 20 kHz Min. Measurement Range: 0.001 Hz Max. Frequency, with Input Filter ON: 50 Hz Min. Period Time with Input Filter ON: 20 ms Input Types: NAMUR acc. to DIN 19234 Input Types:Tacho Input Types:NPN/PNP Input Types:2-phase encoder Input Types:TTL Input Types:S0 acc. to DIN 43864 Output Specifications Common Output Specifications Updating Time: 20 ms Current Output Signal Range: 0 to 20 mA Min. Signal Range: 5 mA Load (@ Current Output): ≤ 600 Ω Load Stability: ≤ 0.01% of span/100 Ω Current Limit: < 23 mA Voltage Output Signal Range: 0 to 10 Vdc Min. Signal Range: 250 mV Load (@ Voltage Output): ≥ 500 kΩ Relay Output Max. Switching Frequency: 20 Hz Max. Voltage: 250 VRMS Max. Current: 2 AAC Max. AC Power: 100 VA Max. Load at 24 Vdc:1 A Other Output Types: Active outputs (NPN/PNP) Other Output Types: f/f Converter Output Other Output Types: Frequency generator Of Span: = of the presently selected range Observed Authority Requirements EMC: 2014/30/EU LVD: 2014/35/EU EAC: TR-CU 020/2011
† All amounts shown in USD Note: Fully configure the units requires the programming Units TXUN-KIT.